WE CAN BE YOUR SECRET WEAPON
Have you ever wished that someone was 100% focused on the strategy 100% of the time?
If your organisation is struggling with implementing its strategy, it may not be the strategy itself that is to blame. Often, there is no individual or team dedicated to ensuring continued strategic alignment as the organisation transitions from strategic to tactical and operational planning. This challenge is further compounded by the distractions of conflicting priorities, internal political struggles and resource constraints.
YOUR STRATEGY NEEDS AN ALLY
Strategy implementation is an organisation-wide endeavour that in organisations with less than 250 employees seldom has a dedicated team focused on it. We act as a trusted advisor and outsourced strategy team to champion the strategy and accelerate growth initiatives.
- Review existing strategy’s coherence and establish immediate priorities
- Develop short- and medium-term strategic plans
- Support the creation of documents, presentations, reports, etc. for the CEO and Board of Directors
- Evaluate and report on the strategy’s progress to the senior team and Board of Directors
- Collaborate with and ensure that all business units pull together to achieve corporate goals and implement the strategy
- Optimise the operating models of functional units for growth
- Support and/or manage strategically critical, cross-functional projects
- Explore new ideas and initiatives through research, feasibility studies, business model development, etc.
- Support the identification, embedding and nurturing of the invisible assets and associated capabilities that will be needed for future success
- Support the implementation of relevant systems, processes and workflows in young and/or fast-growing organisations