The tourism industry in Barbados faces many challenges: declining visitor expenditure, low tourist arrivals, changing visitor preferences, climate change, tighter financial budgets and increased competition from other destinations. We use our economics and data analytics skills to reduce the threats and maximise the opportunities inherent in each of these challenges.
Sample of the questions we can help answer:
- Is now the right time to expand?
- Should we discount our rates?
- Do tourist preferences vary by country of origin?
- How should I vary my marketing in the winter season versus the summer season?
- When will visitor spending return to normal?
Click here to view our tourism brochure and read more about how we support the most dynamic region in the Caribbean.